Sebco 1300 Diesel Station
The Sebco 1300L Diesel Tank is a compliant above ground bunded plastic diesel tank for use on farms and in industrial situations all over New Zealand. These tanks are cost effective, easy, safe and efficient to fill and dispense from, guaranteed to keep your fuel clean and secure, are tough and will not rust or leak.
The Sebco Diesel Stations are the only EPA (Environmental Protection Authority) compliant plastic bunded diesel tanks in New Zealand. Sebco 1300 is available in Base and Farmer models, with optional fluid management packages.
Sebco 1300 Diesel Station Specifications
- Tank type: Bunded storage and dispensing tank
- Location: Above ground
- Safe fill level: 1300 litres
- Diameter: 1500mm
- Height: 1950mm
- Flow rate: 56lpm
- Inspection Aperture: 120mm
- Venting: 120mm
- Colour: Grey/Blue door
- Fill point: Ground level filling with 50mm cam lock
- Security: Lockable access door with pump isolation switch
- Dispensing: Via automatic nozzle/4 metre flexible hose
- Flow meter (Farmer model only)
- Additional fittings: Choice of 240v or 12v pumping systems, automatic nozzle,
- Tie down points.
- Quality Assurance: HSNO compliant, WorkSafe NZ snd EPA approved Code of Practice, ISO9001
- Installation requirements: As per supplied technical instruction book.
- * All the information supplied is understood to be correct at the time of publication however FSS has a policy of continued improvement so has the right to amend product specifications without notice.