Sebco 2300L Blue Tank
The Sebco 2300L Blue Tank is a compliant bunded plastic tank for storing and dispensing AdBlue®, GoClear®, Alliedblue®, Z DEC® etc on farms and industrial sites all over New Zealand. These tanks are easy, safe and efficient to fill and dispense from. They are guaranteed to keep your fluid clean and secure, are tough and will not rust or leak.
Various fluid management systems available for fast information gathering.
Sebco 2300 Blue Station (2300 litre) The Sebco 2300 Blue Station for storing and dispensing diesel exhaust fluid.
Sebco 2300 Blue Station Specifications
- Tank type: Bunded storage and dispensing tank
- Location: Above ground
- Safe fill level: 2300 litres
- Diameter: 1950mm
- Height: 2100mm
- Flow rate: 40-70 lpm
- Inspection Aperture: 120mm
- Venting: 120mm
- Colour: Blue/ Grey door
- Fill point: Ground level filling with 50mm cam lock or direct fill
- Security: Lockable access door with pump isolation switch
- Dispensing: Via automatic nozzle/4 metre flexible hose
- Additional fittings: Choice of 240v or 12v pumping systems, automatic nozzle
- Flow meter
- Bulkhead light, tie down points.
- Quality Assurance: HSNO compliant, ISO9001
- Installation requirements: As per supplied technical instruction book.
- Ultra violet stabilised: Yes
* All the information supplied is understood to be correct at the time of publication however FSS has a policy of continued improvement so has the right to amend product specifications without notice.