Sebco 9500L Blue Tank
The Sebco 9500L Blue Station is a compliant unit containing two bunded plastic tanks for storing and dispensing AdBlue®, GoClear®, Alliedblue®, Z DEC® etc on trucking depots and industrial sites all over New Zealand. These tanks are easy, safe and efficient to fill and dispense from. They are guaranteed to keep your fluid clean and secure, are tough and will not rust or leak.
Various fluid management systems available for fast information gathering.
Sebco 9500 Blue Station Specifications
- Tank type: Bunded storage and dispensing tank
- Polypanel constructed outer shell
- Location: Above ground
- Safe fill level: 9500 litres
- Dimensions 2500 x 5400mm
- Flow rate: 40-70 lpm
- Inspection Aperture: 120mm
- Venting: 120mm
- Man way access door
- Fill point: Ground level filling with 50mm cam lock
- Security: Lockable access door with pump isolation switch
- Dispensing: Via automatic nozzle/4 metre flexible hose
- Additional fittings: 240v pumping system, automatic nozzle, Flow meter, remote electronic gauge, internal lights, tie down points.
- Quality Assurance: HSNO compliant, ISO9001
- Installation requirements: As per supplied technical instruction book.
* All the information supplied is understood to be correct at the time of publication however FSS has a policy of continued improvement so has the right to amend product specifications without notice.