Sebco 9500L Blue Tank
The Sebco 9500L Blue Station is a compliant unit containing two bunded plastic tanks for storing and dispensing AdBlue®, GoClear®, Alliedblue®, Z DEC® etc on trucking depots and industrial sites all over New Zealand. These tanks are easy, safe and efficient to fill and dispense from. They are guaranteed to keep your fluid clean and secure, are tough and will not rust or leak.
Various fluid management systems available for fast information gathering.
Sebco 9500 Blue Station (9500 litre) for storing and dispensing diesel exhaust fluid (such as AdBlue®, GoClear®, Alliedblue®, Z DEC®), has two bunded tanks which are self contained, fitted with a Piusi dedicated urea 40 lpm pump with digital flow meter, 4 meters of hose with auto shut off nozzle an an Ocio level indicator. All nuts and bolts and other components are stainless steel. It has a locking front door offering excellent security.
Optional upgrades: Piusi MC Box controller pump with 10 keys and software allowing downloads to personal computer of dispenses, how much and what vehicle has been filled, wired in to control the turning off and on of the pumping equipment.Smartfill internet based information fuel management system.
- Fully bunded – HSNO Compliance
- Weather tight for optimum clean DEF chemical
- Piusi 240v high flow pump with meter
- Optional PIN or key pad that will track DEF usage per vehicle
- 4 metre hose with automatic shut off nozzle
- Lockable access door with isolation switch to minimise risk of theft
- Convenient and safe to fill and dispense from
- Stainless steel components
- Bulkhead light
- Tie down points
- Specialised high UV grade resin
- Ocio level indicator