Sebco 1300 Blue Station
The Sebco 1300L Blue Tank is a compliant bunded plastic tank for storing and dispensing AdBlue®, GoClear®, Alliedblue®, Z DEC® etc on farms and industrial sites all over New Zealand. These tanks are cost effective, easy, safe and efficient to fill and dispense from. They are guaranteed to keep your fluid clean and secure, are tough and will not rust or leak.
The Sebco 1300 Blue Station for storing and dispensing of diesel exhaust fluid.
- Tank type : Bunded storage and dispensing tank
- Location: Above ground
- Safe fill level: 1300 litres
- Diameter: 1500mm
- Height: 1950mm
- Flow rate: 40lpm
- Inspection Aperture: 120mm
- Venting: 120mm
- Colour: Blue/ Grey door
- Fill point: Ground level filling with 50mm cam lock
- Security: Lockable access door with pump isolation switch
- Dispensing: Via automatic nozzle with built in metering, 4 metre flexible hose
- Additional fittings: Choice of 240v or 12v pumping systems, automatic nozzle
- Flow meter
- Bulkhead light, tie down points.
- Quality Assurance: HSNO compliant, ISO9001
- Installation requirements: As per supplied technical instruction book
- Ultra violet stabilised: Yes
* All the information supplied is understood to be correct at the time of publication however FSS has a policy of continued improvement so has the right to amend product specifications without notice.