The Sebco Economy 2300 Diesel Tank is a compliant above ground bunded plastic diesel tank for use on farms and industrial situations all over New Zealand. These tanks are cost effective and guaranteed to keep your fuel clean and secure, are tough and will not rust or leak.
The Sebco Economy 2300 is easy, safe and reliable.
Sebco Economy 2300 Diesel Station (2300 litre) is fully bunded and self contained, the standard features include a manual pump, 4 metres of hose with a nozzle and a locking front door offering security. All nuts and bolts are stainless steel marine grade. The Sebco Diesel Stations are the only EPA (Environmental Protection Authority) compliant plastic bunded diesel tanks in New Zealand.
- Fully bunded –HSNO Compliant diesel tank
- Weather tight for optimal clean fuel
- Manual pump
- 4 metre hose with nozzle
- Lockable access door
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts
- Tie down points
- Siesmic restraints available
- Specialised diesel grade resin
- Complete with all signage and easy to follow operators manual
- 25 year design life
- Tank type: Bunded storage and dispensing tank
- Orientation: Vertical
- Location: Above ground
- Safe fill level: 2300 litres
- Diameter: 1950mm
- Height: 2100mm
- Colour: Grey/Blue door
- Fill point: Ground level filling with 50mm cam lock or direct fill
- Security: Lockable access door
- Dispensing: Manual pump
- Tie down points.
- Installation requirements: As per supplied technical instruction book
- Maintenance requirements: As per supplied technical instruction book
- Material type: Diesel grade polyethelene
- Ultra violet stabilised: Yes
* All the information supplied is understood to be correct at the time of publication however FSS has a policy of continued improvement so has the right to amend product specifications without notice.