Sebco 9500 Diesel Station
The Sebco 9500L Diesel Tank is a complaint above ground bunded plastic diesel tank system for use on farms and industrial situations all over New Zealand. These tanks are guaranteed to keep your fuel clean and secure, are tough and will not rust or leak.
The Sebco 9500 is easy, safe and efficient to fill and dispense from, dispenses up to 10 times faster than overhead tanks.
Sebco 9500 Diesel Station (9500 litre joining two Sebco 4800s under suction only with one pump) fully bunded and self contained, standard features include a Piusi 240 volts Cube 70 (70lpm) pump with resettable dispensing take and total take. It has a 3 way valve offering suction evenly from both or switching to suck from each individually, 4 metres of hose with auto shut off nozzle, Ocio level indicator, a light for night time use and a locking front door offering security. All nuts and bolts are stainless steel marine grade.
Sebco 9500 Diesel Station with MC70 (9500 litre) as above except fitted with a Piusi MC 70 key controller pump with 10 keys and software allowing downloads to personal computer of who took fuel , how much and what vehicle has been filled.
- Fully bunded –HSNO Compliant diesel tank
- Weather tight for optimal clean fuel
- Piusi high flow pump with meter, 240v or 12v systems
- Optional pumps with PIN or key pads that will track diesel usage per vehicle
- 4 metre hose with automatic shut off nozzle
- Lockable access door with isolation switch to minimise risk of fuel theft
- Remote level indicator – up to 1km between diesel station and home/office
- Convenient and safe to fill and dispense from
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts
- Bulk head light
- Tie down points
- Siesmic restraints available
- Specialised diesel grade resin
- Complete with all signage and easy to follow operators manual
- 25 year design life